I have lost 9.2 kgs in about 9 weeks and it is all due to me calling this lady, Robyn Harris. Before you say, "Oh here we go, another diet" let me tell you one thing. You will either reject this information, not require this information, or take this information on board. Yes it does cost money, (personally, it has been well worth it, and no, I am not getting a kickback from this, it is just good information that we all should know about).
Here is the link to her website www.healthcrusaders.com.au
Enough said.
I had my phone interview on Wednesday (thanks to all of you for your wishes of good luck), and am feeling confident about it. I could have another interview next Wednesday so I need to buy some interview clothes as the clothes I do have are getting baggy and look silly. Baby steps and I will deal with each step as it comes along.
Stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment