I had a phone interview with the Recruitment Consultant and she sounded very excited. In other words, the interview went extremely well. She then told me on the following day that the Business involved would like to interview me next week (tomorrow in fact), all going well at this stage. But then I had time to assess the situation and after some soul searching, I couldn't come up with more positives for going than staying put. Here are a few...
- 30 hours a week - 9am till 3.30pm (school hours)
- Long Service leave - 3 months off from October this year till January next year and the opportunity to do it again next year.
- It's a pretty cruisy job and I can definitely make it more challenging
- and most of all, the time I wouldn't be at the NEW job I can spend taking Tori to swimming, take me to piano lessons and/or singing lessons, go to the gym once a week, go to Heart Grooves classes once a week (very low impact aerobics for defective heart geriatrics)
So there are the most important things, pretty easy decision really, I mean who wants to get home from work at 6.30 each night and have to do all the domestic stuff when I get home around 4-4.30 now and can do it at a leisurely pace. Decision made.
Ciao
1 comment:
GOOD call, Songbird.
Post a Comment