Well, well, well (3 holes in the ground)... but seriously,
It is almost coming to the end of my time at TAFE doing Commercial Cookery and to tell you the truth, I am going to miss this class and what I am learning IMMENSELY !!! I feel like I want/need to be there another year but that is just me being a fraidy cat. I hope to gain some kind of employment with a local chef who has a lot of patience to field all my questions. It's a bit difficult when the Man is always away earning good money and the Girl is not old enough to drive herself around, but that will be here before i know it and then i will be complaining that she is never home !!! The big picture is that i will have a cafe of my own and i will leave out the finer details for now - got some great ideas mulling over in my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment