Sunday, November 11, 2007

An "A-Ha" moment

This is going to be long and drawn out so for those that are bored by ramblings, stop here and save yourself!

I haven't written for a while and there is a reason for that - SO MUCH IS GOING ON (in my mind).

This is getting personal but here goes... You all know I have lost an incredible amount of weight (tick) and after I returned from Kangaroo Island I THOUGHT that I had reached my goal and life was going to go back to "NORMAL". Little did I realise (and I can hear Bianca's voice saying "I've been telling you this for ages") that this is only part of the stepping stones to achieve my "goal". I have been heavily into listening to fat loss "experts", motiational speakers and the message is common although in their own special words and their own personal tweaks. Life is about having many driving forces (and the direction can sometimes change) to achieving our ultimate goals. Now before I lose another group of people (ie the first lot warned of the long blog that this will be and now the second lot who think I have gone stark raving mad) I got lost a little bit once I lost my weight and had no direction to go next. I meandered around with no meaning for a while then put 10kgs back on !!!!! ARGH ! You see, I thought I could go for coffee and cake once again (but that was turning into a couple of times a week) and not exercise as often. Note to self; "got to get this sorted out". Well I did what some people would look at as ridiculous and bought a couple of e-books (internet downloads) and along with them came those very motivational mp3's that i had mentioned a little earlier. Okay, now I'm getting bored with this writing and it's going all over the place so I'll just do what I came here to do... and that is to announce to the world my dreams, aspirations, goals, driving forces, and to pick a couple of mentors to guide me along. (this is written in the form of I have and am living my dreams in the now)


  1. I am singing regularly with a piano player at the new motel in Port Lincoln and am making money with my talent. I am confident and successful

  2. My body is lean and looks great in clothes

No comments: