Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Goals

Hiya
I have been encouraged by my personal trainer (let's call her gym bitch) Bianca, to set some goals and so I have.
1. Research and build a mud brick chookhouse (not the whole thing, just where they sleep and lay eggs and hang out when they're not outside the pen).
2. Research and estabish an organic garden (and MAYBE incorporate it with the yabbies (aquaponics) we have been breeding up and now they are PREGNANT AGAIN AND WHERE ARE WE GONNA PUT THEM ALL?!?!?!)
3. Tree planting, I have a spot down the front that I would like to "forest" and a reminder in the mail today about revegetating an area near the dam.

Well there you have it. I dunno how I'll go with 3 large projects but once I start I reckon the rest will just fall into place. I say research before the first two as I don't want to get half way through and say blow it because I forgot something or didn't realise something else.

Any comments, suggestions, knowledge on any of the above would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: