It's only been 7 days (and I wouldn't say I've kicked it yet) but I've attempted to give up smoking and so far (fingers crossed) I will succeed !!! It has been relatively easy, living 20 kms from the nearest shop, being ill from the flu and some inner strength that I must have stored in there somewhere (I think that is the last of the inner strength, I may need to regenerate some more of that) and voila ! I'm feeling a little better already (I say little better as I think giving up on a cold was a wise/unwise thing to do as I am still coughing etc (I wont go into TOO much detail, but you get the gist).
(wait for the photos, the %$#@*& blogger is not working AGAIN !!!!!!!)
More photos. The foggy one was taken this morning and the cows (get some beef in your teeth, ya know like get some pork on your fork - I thought it was funny) well, they are rogues, they escaped from the paddock down the road and came to visit us. Turns out they were here before the fire last year and thought it was so nice, the first opportunity they got, they came back. Their Dad came and took them home about a week later.
No comments:
Post a Comment